View Single Post
Old 15 January 2017, 10:10 AM   #170
Colin W
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=texex91;7281928]FedEx, when it absolutely, positively has be there…a day late…any who!

On to the fun stuff…seems like forever ago that I told my AD to move forward with two new RM’s.

I actually said on 035-02 that I would take EITHER TPT (red) or NTPT (black). NTPT is really not into channels yet (a few) and TPT is so darn limited I didn’t know which one I would get. Told him surprise me.

I was actually secretly hoping it was TPT red…and hot damn it was! RM is getting so hard to obtain, it’s almost silly, but some long timers still have a chance at the new stuff via our AD’s

WOW this one is just so layered in depth (it’s a must see in person watch). I love it! Never would I have bought a color so BOOM, but whoa, this one is SO worth it! I really miss my 035-01, but very glad to have an automatic version and some color pop! Will pair perfect with my other incoming…hopefully soon.

Black and a red Kevlar strap ordered for it already.

More pics to come when sun comes out as it’s completely cloudy right now…thank you for looking.

Big congrats Paul. The red case looks amazing with those lamination/grain details to the case edge.
I think it will look great on black Kevlar [emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk