View Single Post
Old 11 March 2020, 11:46 PM   #1504
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
I just think we are very ill prepared. We’ve test ~4500 while South Korea has already tested 150,000. It’s embarrassing as the most equipped nation on the planet could be so unprepared for a situation like this. Regardless of the numbers the system will just not be able to handle this. And because of our position this will cascade into other forms of disruption. You also mentioned you’re seeing two narratives and I pointed this out a while back. Personally the best form of information is those from positions like physicians on the front line and epidemiologists providing their insights. As well as organizations such as WHO who are fact based. I wouldn’t believe anything from the CCP but would definitely lean on Italy because that’s a real-time situation that can be a proxy. Another interesting thing to ponder is that there are 2 strains.
The Dangerous Delays in U.S. Coronavirus Testing Haven’t Stopped

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...umbers/607714/

Quote:
After surveying local data from across the country, we can only verify that 4,384 people have been tested for the coronavirus nationwide, as of Monday at 4 p.m. eastern time. These data are as comprehensive a compilation of official statistics as currently possible.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent