View Single Post
Old 14 November 2018, 02:07 AM   #29
kbj
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinWatch View Post
So sorry for your quality control issue, but they’ll fix it for you!
Great looking watch; I don’t know anything about GS watches, but that model is very special. Beauty. Congrats!!![emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji2].

I don’t mind the minor issue myself and I have had quality control issues from other brands as well like Rolex and Patek. What sets a brand and watch apart from other brands is how they handle those issues and the service I have gotten from Grand Seiko and my AD has been really good.

When I noticed the “ring” around the bezel, I went to my AD and we took pictures and he send them to Grand Seiko. The reply from Grand Seiko was that they take great pride on their finishing and wanted to remedy the problem straight away.

Also when I have had problems with Rolex, it has always been a easy and straightforward. Patek was more difficult, but we got there in the end.

I will post better pictures when I get the watch back. My pictures were not that good, just quickly taken to show the issue. It is a really good looking watch in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kbj is offline   Reply With Quote