View Single Post
Old 11 November 2014, 03:13 AM   #142
JorgeCCW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Patek and AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOnHand View Post
I need to learn from your experience mate! Way too many watches I have and not enough wrist time with them!
Its a learning curve mate, to each is own
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
I finally changed my signature, it's a little long of course but if you were to do the same thing it would probably be a whole page

Anyways wanted to thank you for making me understand that for me, exactly like you, less is better, it felt not right having great watches, IMO, sitting in the bank safe but I was thinking that they are great and flipping them would be stupid and I would loose money, of course I am loosing money but not too much as I got them all new but at good prices, but I feel much better knowing that these pieces will make someone happy, and they will be living a watche's life, getting wrist time and not aging slowly in the dark of a metal bank safe, which is not IMO where a watch should be, except if you are an investor and plan to keep them for 10 or more years before selling them for more, but that's not me, I invested in real estate but not in watches

You are welcome my friend, when you are in the middle of the hurricane with all the possible purchases available is hard to enter to reason, believe me I now I am on remission and luckily is going steady
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
PS: Hope you don't mind if I attributed myself the job of vice president of your "3 watch company", I work for cheap, after all I seem to be the first follower of the cult, but surely not the last
Consider yourself part of the company mate just remember I am the majority shareholder of the company

"Nothing happens until something moves "
Albert Einstein
JorgeCCW is offline   Reply With Quote