View Single Post
Old 17 August 2013, 04:06 PM   #4
Daytona-Dan
Banned

Watch: 116528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billywiz View Post
It is not small its perfect in my opinion...some of us don't want our whole wrist dominated by the case...I think the new larger cases are too big. Your implication is the Daytona needs a redesign. I suggest it certainly does not. The fashion for larger watches is already over and some are now looking quite ridiculous. Regarding this recent Rolex design it will be interesting to see how history judges it.
100% with you John! The size is perfect and maintains its comfort, Rolex obviously agree or they would have supersized it for the new design.

As for ceramic SS next year? I doubt it, we still need a full gold (bracelet) and then the TT so you had better warm up your patience!

Personally, I hope to grab another gold before the upgrade because while I do like the upgrades, for a fill gold model, I would rather a gold bezel, but lets see what they come up with. I'm also not 100% happy with how they have attached it, it looked like there is a metal plate underneath, you can see it in some side view pics.
Daytona-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote