View Single Post
Old 11 April 2018, 03:41 AM   #433
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Watch: RLX, ALS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Update: As my lady friends face was illuminated by the light of the iPad within the night drawer, her sheer beauty over took my senses once again and I knew at once that I still did have a crush on her. So you know what that means: She could see in my eyes that I had been lying to myself and others in saying that I no longer had a crush on her and thus she knew that I had to have her, so she told me I must leave the room at once. Because I harbored no illusion that she desired me back and I only want the best for her..and also because she made it so abundantly clear that I must leave at once...I turned to walk away, when suddenly she put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me back with longing eyes. She took me many times until night turned to day. We laughed and giggled and played Dutch Oven until tears ran down our faces. Later, both with guilt and confusion about what we had done...we consoled each other and drank alcohol about it. I told her, although I enoyed herself very much...that it also left me confused as to whether I wished to continue seeing her, as I’m not sure anything could surpass what had transpired between us. And it seems fruitless to try and re-create the magic of a night in which deep intoxication as well as the subtle lighting of an iPad scrolling through a never ending watch thread set the mood for us to lose our inhibitions. She became frustrated and claimed she was confused and accused me of wanting to live some other life without her in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol over it...and once again she seduces me and I fell asleep and upon waking I realize that she has trapped me because she keeps seducing me and we are married and on our third grandchild It was like Thirty-Five years already when I first saw her. In fact today is our wedding anniversary and for an anniversary gift she has given me a Rolex BLNR in which she thinks may have some value because the sales person had indicated this model was rumored to have been discontinued. Because I harbor no illusions that this rumor is any more accurate then fools claiming it’s safe to wear a Rolex in the shower, or that I no longer had a crush on my lady friend whom has trapped me into a life of fantasizing about Rolex watches and the history they represent, I decided to break out my trusty old iPad and research if this watch was in fact discontinued? Low and behold I came upon this thread and while I was trying to find out how it ended I got hungry and asked my wife to make me a sandwich and she explained to me that we were out of mayonnaise so she had to go to a store...that was three years and nine hours ago, or three years and one hour ago...depending on which hand of my GMT I read. I’m starting to wonder if she met someone else at the grocery store...maybe I’m not the best person for her? Perhaps I will have some alcohol about it!
Hahahaha. Still killing it. This is the only post that should be bringing this thread back from the dead.