View Single Post
Old 18 November 2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon2 fs: Rolex MILGAUSS Green Crystal 116400 GV ~ Box, Tags, Card, All papers - COMPLETE

Good day, TRF!

Formalities out of the way first: Overnight shipping and insurance are included in US, will ship overseas, but at the buyer's expense. Price quoted is for payment by bank wire, PayPal/credit cards are OK, but buyer pays the fees (typically around 3% of amount, higher for AMEX). Returns accepted if the watch is misrepresented in ANY way. Have TONS of references, on and off TRF. Face-to-face in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky is fine, we can meet at an AD if that makes you comfortable. PM me, email at Greg@caliberswiss.com , or call/text me at 513 680 6239 with any questions ~ Greg

complete with all documents and boxes

Rolex Green Crystal MILGAUSS 'GV'

Model 116400GV ~ 'V' serial

priced at $6250 shipped domestically (firm)

CONDITION: Near-perfect, some protective plastics still on the case. All pics are of the actual watch for sale. Mechanically flawless, of course.

Comes in a green leather Rolex inner box and cardboard outer, with a burgundy Rolex tag, green tag with matching numbers, polishing cloth, green document keeper, Milgauss instruction manual, Factory Service booklet, and a dealer stamped warranty card with matching numbers. Complete set!

actual watch for sale

Thanks for looking!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote