View Single Post
Old 17 July 2019, 02:49 AM   #1
JodyHighroller
Banned

Omega Planet Ocean Service Woes

Hi all,

I’ve only had my Omega Seamaster PO for ten months, but it’s been at the Swatch service center for a total of three months now.

First repair was due to the incorrect spring bars being installed when testing a rubber band at the Omega Boutique here in Dallas. I brought it back to the store and they assured me they reinstalled the correct bars. (They were wrong).

Second service visit was due to the hands not being in sync with the hour markers. (Apparently this is a common issue). This repair took the longest as all the hands were on backorder. Finally got the watch back and the hands lined up great! But there were smudges underneath the crystal. Back it goes..

Third service visit was to remedy the smudges from the previous visit. Got the watch back today with weird half circle outlines near the date window (see attached photo). You can see it immediately once you step out into the sun or inside a room with bright lighting. At this point, it’s obvious they are not competent enough to clean a crystal. I cleaned the exterior of the watch for good measure and to confirm.

I called the hotline again today and will be sending it to their NJ service center instead of the Culver City location. The rep mentioned she will have management look at the watch and most likely replace the crystal since it’s still under warranty. She wants to get a different set of eyes on it instead of the CA location.

Needless to say this will be most likely be my last Swatch product. Anyone else have this amount of trouble with Omega / Swatch Group?
JodyHighroller is offline   Reply With Quote