Old 8 March 2016, 09:16 PM   #16
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tools View Post
doesn't look much different than mine..

I guess that we actually wear ours..
I wear my watch his every day all day long 365. They don't look anything like that. The good news is about your opinion is when you were teenager brings the family car home with a giant dent in it you are going to be fine with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albmich View Post
That looks awesome. Don't you ever polish that
There's many things I find strange here. Most of which is the celebration of the destruction of a beautiful $10,000+ watch. Please understand it's not a money thing for me. If I were a billionaire it still would not make sense to me to destroy slowly or quickly an expensive item. Perhaps after spending more time here I will understand the psychology behind some of you feeling this way. Some will come back and tell me one of my other most favorite forum sayings that it is a "tool watch". Of course that makes little sense as there are many things that are a lot less expensive and remarkably more practical to use for what this particular watch was invited for to begin with. Anyway to each his own. I will just never celebrate damage to nice things. Let me ask you this though. If you think it looks "awesome" do you take your brand-new Rolex and smash it up against the wall to make it look this way right away? If not why not? Kids think jeans with holes in them look awesome so they buy them brand-new like that. Maybe Rolex should offer a new line with them all scratched up and dented right out of the box.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250
Patton250 is offline   Reply With Quote