View Single Post
Old 20 March 2023, 04:09 PM   #3665
saxo3
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesN View Post
The obvious question is …….

Is there a place on this forum for outstanding posts. This one certainly qualifies.

It’s great that so much information that has been collected over quite a long time is now finally being proved beyond question.

The people who deny that anything is wrong must now see that there certainly is.

As to Rolex doing repairs either openly or silently is questionable ….. I have my doubts still unfortunately as Rolex are still so silent on this topic.

Thanks Saxo3 and Bas. ———- Great work.

Many thanks Charles

A discussion about technical aspects, e.g., the isochronism described in post 3652, would be by far more interesting for me than all the other stuff like 8.64E4 seconds/day, watches as jewelry, Rolex will fix it, or other nonsensical stuff that we have read again and again in this thread. 2023 is already year 8 after the introduction of the 3235 movement in 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taybo20 View Post
Thank you for this! I have two 3235 movements (sub and Datejust) and this looks perfectly acceptable to me. I have no problem with my 3235 movements so far and your data seems to support that. I also keep mine on a winder.
How do you know that your 3235 movements have no problem? You observe good timekeeping? You measured amplitudes and rates? Are you sure you understand this graph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seo View Post
This is a very interesting graph plot. With my 6 watches varying from nomos omega rolex and patek the timing when static dial up increases as the pr decreases. In my head this makes sense as the amplitude drops and imperfect isochronism the watch ticks a tad faster.

The only two watches I didn’t observe this is a seiko 6r35 which is simply a terrible movement and my problematic dj with 3235.
Thanks for you feedback and interest.
saxo3 is offline   Reply With Quote