View Single Post
Old 22 August 2014, 09:34 PM   #75
JorgeCCW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Patek and AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionata View Post
Jorge a couple of more thoughts from you and we need to put this as sticky for all the desperate flippers and WIS.
Ignorance is a Bliss!

Love it
Yes Ignorance is a Bliss !! Thank you
Sticky ? And yes if it helps any WIS to make wiser decisions or to have a better understanding of the game then I am all for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfg1 View Post
Jorge,
Your buy/sell/loss chart is humbling. For me, it underscores the decent deals available through TRF Trusted Sellers on grey market or gently used watches. I understand the safety of buying from an AD - but only for buyers who "buy and hold"...... For flippers, the TRF Trusted Sellers appear to be a great deal.
I do think TRF trusted sellers is an asset and yes you can find great deals. But I will share a couple of thoughts about it:
- In some instances I have found cheaper prices buying brand new from the AD than buying used from a Trusted Seller; the opposite is also true so do your diligence and research your options before pulling the trigger.
- Rationally for a flipper yes it makes more sense buying used than brand new to minimize losses but "personally" for me even though I understand that I still prefer buying from the AD I just can't buy used and I learned the hard way. But that doesn't mean that you should, if it doesn't bathers you by all means the better deal is to buy it used.
- Personally the biggest asset is that you have a very good option to "sell" your watches with a TRF trusted seller

Kudos

"Nothing happens until something moves "
Albert Einstein
JorgeCCW is offline   Reply With Quote