Thread: Incoming.....
View Single Post
Old 10 July 2020, 11:25 AM   #1
IsaakZ
"TRF" Member

Incoming.....

So it finally happened... I walked in to my local AD today looking for a late anniversary present for the Mrs. we’re looking for a specific datejust 36 mm with azzuro Roman dial on jubilee... to our luck that watch is discontinued and almost impossible to find at any ADs within a few hundred km radius.

I went browsing anyway and came across a Two Tone Sea Dweller in the display, wasn’t even expecting to see anything somewhat desirable there but when it’s meant to be it’s meant to be.

I started talking watches with the SA a bit and he even went in the back to let me try on a PM rootbeer (was initially inquiring about that one) he even made the effort to go check if the rootbeer they had had been picked up, (obviously it was).

Here’s the best part... they gave me a 7 percent discount... I was shocked and appalled, and I was told that I would he considered for a rootbeer once available. Which I’m not so hopeful for but hey you never know!

This was my first purchase from this AD I’ve been there multiple times and this was definitely the most pleasant experience I’ve had at any AD!

They told me btw that if I paid by card would have to be a different amount than cash... so sounds like they might be a little starved at the moment lol
IsaakZ is offline   Reply With Quote