View Single Post
Old 11 April 2019, 12:25 AM   #1
Cgilliam34
"TRF" Member

Rolex Submariner Automatic Steel Black Matte Patina 16800 Circa 1981 40mm Watch

Rolex Submariner Automatic Steel Black Matte Dial Patina Ghost Bezel 16800 Circa 1981 40mm Watch Caliber 3035.

Up for sale is my Rolex watch. Please see pictures for exact details and message me with any questions.

The watch has its original bezel and has faded over time and has become ghosted. The matte dial is original and the markers have all turned to a pumpkin color. The bracelet is a Rolex 93150 and is period correct for the watch but the date code puts it at a 1984 bracelet. The bracelet does have some stretch but is in good overall shape and has not been polished The case has been polished at some point and is in good overall condition. It does have some nicks but it’s normal wear and tear for a watch almost 40 years old. The lugs are in good condition too.

The Sub keeps good time and is about 4 seconds fast per day. It does not need service but I would not put it under water. I do get it wet but only when I wash my hands. I have not submerged it under water and would never try it.

Included in the sale is the 1981 Rolex Submariner, appraisal, additional 2 links for bracelet to make it full size, Everest rubber strap, polishing cloth.

Shipping and handling is $100 and will include insurance for the amount the Rolex sells for. Or you can meet me in person in the Pasadena, CA area. No international shipping. Only bank wire transfer will be accepted for payment.

Call/Text Chris 626-429-6196. $11,000 OBO.
Cgilliam34 is offline   Reply With Quote