View Single Post
Old 16 July 2012, 07:10 AM   #374
Sarajevo
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16600371701
This thread is killing me. I am like a kid in a sweet shop. One thing that really strikes me about PP (apart from their horological brilliance) is the fact that I would love to have almost any one of their watches. With Rolex, I like their sports watches but that is about it and I have no current plans to extend beyond my Sea-Dweller; I like Zenith Captain Moonphase but not much else; I have an IWC Pilot Chrono and there are a few other IWCs I would like as their styling fits my Teutonic build. However when it comes to PP, there are few I would not adore - the 5960P - oh my God. The Nautilus? On a stainless steel strap? Lovely? On rubber? Worth a try. Chronograph? Maybe a bit busy on screen but it works in the flesh. Aquanaut, 5205Gs and then when we get into the serious complications.... It just never ends.

In order to avoid any silliness on my part, I have just gone and paid my self-assessment tax bill early, in order to empty my account. PP is a dream, and is a good few years off after school fees and the like. However, threads like this make me remember why I want one so much.

Anders, thanks for starting this thread! Is there a Danish equivalent of javla Svena? (I got taught this by friends from Skane when drunk - hope it isn't too rude!)
Sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote