View Single Post
Old 14 November 2018, 05:23 AM   #53
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenciawatchrepair View Post
Sorry, but accusing someone of fraud for moving a pulled out stem to stop a sweep hand is ridiculous. Again, that is not altering the watch in any fashion. I myself have never sold a watch with this method. Only practiced photography with it. Again, I do not condone any "altering." i.e. removing flaws, adding components, etc.

And if you're insinuating that I am a fraudulent person I'd have to strongly disagree.

I was strongly against the actual photo-shopping of the condition of the watches here from the beginning in case you didn't notice.
Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage.

Photoshopping away the blemishes to make the watch appear much cleaner than it actually is seems to fit this definition quite neatly. The pusher reflection is but one of several clues that the image is highly modified. I can see no reasonable defense of this practice for a sale to be bid on by online buyers (sight unseen).
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote