View Single Post
Old 13 October 2021, 10:10 PM   #5
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Price seems slightly high in today's market, yet you get box, leather booklet, and extract. Make sure it includes the receipt for the PP service in 2019.

My experience is that i got the 5035r when it was first released ($13,500 all-in). This was back when Patek was being creative with new innovations. Sure the date wheel is 'off' (not centered) on some days of the month, yet overall she was very durable for typical desk jockying and world travels. She is a bit small by today's standards, yet f you have a smaller wrist this should not be a problem imho. A fun timepiece and can easily see it being worn by those under 18 as well. Have not seen the grey dial out there much, that's a bit more rare. Love the black dial / rg version.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote