View Single Post
Old 15 July 2008, 06:48 AM   #8
Chozn1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub and President
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08BMWM5 View Post
I was just at my local AD, he saw my watch (WG DD W/Diamonds) and obviously jumped on me, seeing how i was only 21 i knew he wanted to test me out, and they always ask to see IDS to take out the DD which i was looking at. I asked him if it was 41mm and then he paused and said"No sir, only REAL Rolex are made in 36mm" I then laughed and said so then I said so these are not the DDII? he seemed puzzled, and pulled out the book and said the wont get them till November of 08, prolly even later. Where are these pics coming from? He then tried to sell me a Plat masterpiece with meteorite dial and diamond bezel, haha.
Same here only I was wearing my White Milly. I saw about the Day Date in the case and asked if it was one of the new 41mm's or not. The saleslady said it was, and pulled it out of the case. It was smaller than my Milly though, and I was like "No this is the old style". She proceeded to turn to another woman in the store (I was the only customer) and asked if any of the Rolexes were 41mm, but poses the question as if I was the one wanting to know

I told her that I was only interested the the DD. Then she asked what was on my wrist after staring at it for several minutes... I left
In search of DayDate
Prior models... Just about everything.
Chozn1 is offline   Reply With Quote