View Single Post
Old 11 July 2018, 03:40 AM   #20
delraywatch
"TRF" Member

Response

Hi Mina,

We handle many messages on the Rolex forum as we are a supporter and and a dealer and list many watches on here, I felt we we very attentive to your needs.

You reached out asking if we could obtain you a Buckley Dial 16000, which we could. Though after not supplying a phone number we could reach you, and exchanging over 15 emails, the watch had since sold with the associated dealer we work with, this is very common and why we typically like to communicate via phone, as watches move quickly.

Considering the watch was with another dealer, of course we mentioned that we could not obtain movement shots as the other dealer was not willing to open their watch for a maybe sale. We were more than willing to take photos for you prior to shipping once in our possession. The price point offered was incredibly attractive for the model, which is why the other dealer moved it so quickly.

I am very sorry to see that you have left negative marks here as the last time we spoke, I have found another watch for you as alternative and received no response.

Every month we handle dozens of custom-requests alone and this is the first time we have received any complaints- very sorry to hear this.

Kind regards,

John
delraywatch is offline   Reply With Quote