View Single Post
Old 24 October 2017, 08:40 PM   #116
promithius
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabaang View Post
they usually are a hair off center. Not quite perfect. Even on rolex stock pics its off by a hair. At least from most of the subs i've seen.

With that being said, as a new member here and still learning a few things.. I'm a little annoyed that "GLADIATOR" pretty much cried fake from the get go and has even gone so far as to claim there are several issues of concern without so much as even a word about what those might be is pretty alarming and concerning.

A mod and tons of members even asked this person to say what he thinks the issues are and still nothing. Guys, whats the point of posting if you're not going to help educate the crowd? This is ridiculous, op is looking for help, not somebody to cry fake with nothing to back it up. Next time, don't cry fake on somebody's watch unless you know it's fake, and you clearly have no clue. You just come off as smug.

You should post some pics of your fakes with your matching warranty card #'s .. Im sure we'd all love to see how good they're making these things now?
People don't elaborate because whilst it educates the newer members, it also educates the people making these. I have started to see some scary good fakes in the last 6 months coming through the doors, anything we can do to deny them the knowledge of where they are going wrong is a good thing.