Thread: Squale watches
View Single Post
Old 3 October 2019, 09:52 PM   #16
Rags
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16233,16610,214270
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhonolulu View Post
i used to really want a squale becuz i used to watch videos from TGV on youtube and i really wanted a rolex sub. they were sold out of the model i wanted at the time so i couldnt buy one and just waited. some time later my wife got me a ceramic sub date as gift (hands down the best gift ever). when i think back about it now, i think it was silly of me how i wanted a squale so bad because it looked like a submariner but the watch i really wanted was the rolex sub. im glad i didnt buy it because if i did it wouldve just sat in a drawer when i got the rolex and watches arent meant to sit in drawers. im not tryna bad mouth squales or anything. i just wanted to share my experience with almost buying one. i still think they are really nice watches (probably because they are based off the sub and i like the sub). I think as long as you will wear them and enjoy them then thats reason enough to buy a watch.
Lots of people ask me why I wear different watches when I own 3 Rolex. I tell them can you eat steak every single day for the rest of your life. I love my Rolex watches but I'll wear my other watches during working hours & my Rolex for after work & weekends. Once I retire next year my Rolex watches will see more wrist time.

114300 Oyster Perpetual
76200 Tudor Date+Day
Rags is offline   Reply With Quote