View Single Post
Old 29 January 2020, 07:33 AM   #1
Tommy_Beatz
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex cellini
Vintage rolex info Help??

hey community!,

im completely new to the forums here. I hop I posted this in the right place but I have come to this community to ask for some help( im newer to the vintage side). unfortunately my uncle passed away and left me a bag of his collected watches he acquired over his time as a carnal in the air force. amongst this bag of watches I happen to stumble apon a Rolex Genève Cellini. it didn't come with a box or anything but was wrapped in a nice cloth apart from the rest protected . i was wondering if possible could anyone tell me what I need to look for to get me any information on this watch? not looking to sell as it was one of my uncles favorite watches he owned. I just would like to find information on it and I have looked all over the internet and not so much help on the vintage side. I will post pictures aswell. thank you community for any information you guys can give me on this watch as when I got quoted to send it to rolex they wanted 180.00 to look it over and I don't want to have to pay that just for information lol. and I apologize for the lack of information this is my first ever rolex so I am really new to this any help would be great!!

Last edited by Tommy_Beatz; 29 January 2020 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: add pictures
Tommy_Beatz is offline   Reply With Quote