Thread: Aquanaut 5968A
View Single Post
Old 7 February 2019, 05:53 AM   #25
pam66
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danestaff View Post
Believe me after wearing it for 2 months straight, it is fab, even your friend who tends to flip when he doesn't like his watches seems to love his also, and I like the fact it can be outlandish on an orange strap, but prefer to fly under the radar so not been brave enough for that

And as for premium on the grey market it will come down in the end when everyone thinks they can make 17k on top of retail

Remember the? I asked, if you had the choice would u flip this ?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
i think i am the flipper friend:::))) yes i like the 5968A a lot although it is too big for me. at this point i try to convince myself that it does not matter because it is a super sporty watch. i sold the 5524G for the same reason but it felt differently....you guys just have no idea what pain in the neck a thin wrist can be....
at this point i am not selling, i think the value will stay up anyway so i might just wait and see how it goes. i sold two watches too many already, the 5980AR and the 5712R and i do not want to make the same mistake again. btw, i have no regrets about selling the 5524G and the 5227R.
anyway, if someone here wants to swap his 5740G for my 5968A, we can talk:::)))
pam66 is offline   Reply With Quote