View Single Post
Old 23 August 2019, 06:09 PM   #187
Podmornica
Banned

Hi everybody,

My 1st post on the forum. I've been lurking the threads for quite some time now and decided to join today.

As probably many of you, I am on the list at my local AD for a 126710 BLRO and 114060 as I do not want to feed the gray market. (Learned so far that the more knowledgeable crowd here prefer the true references instead of childish nicknames).

What I have noticed regarding the gray market is that everyday more and more 126710 references are hitting the sale. Just a month ago when I would type the 126710 in the chrono24, I would get about 500 results. Today, the number is above 560. So more and more BLNR and BLRO combined are hitting the gray market.

Also, I have noticed that some 126710 pieces are not moving for a whole summer now. They were sitting on chrono24 for at least 10 weeks now, and those pieces have the lowest asking prices on chrono24 so I believe the current situation regarding this highly popular reference is unsustainable. However, we would really have to wait the January/February of 2020 to have a more clear perspective, imo.