View Single Post
Old 20 March 2023, 05:00 AM   #3704
Vince_76
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911AP View Post
How do you know if they are moving or not? When they say sold you say "they lied, it didn't really sell" lol.
Ayy buddy happy Sunday! You’re back with the negativity. Great to see you.

Unlike yourself, a lot of people find my posts helpful. I don’t list prices that are marked as sold and say they “didn’t sell”

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911AP View Post
Didn't it just come on the market? I'm assuming so since you post updates in real time 10x a day now. How can you say "it's sitting"? If it's still there after a month you can say "it's sitting".

You guys can say what you want. But if sellers don't drop their prices at some point if a buyer wants the watch they need to suck it up and pay. It's either that or just wait forever for the next collapse you seem to be praying every day for. Meanwhile people are just enjoying their watches and if they pay a little bit more so be it.

Sellers are dropping prices. Lol

That piece was listed a day ago. If you know anything about MODA, you know that competitively priced pieces will go within hours, or even minutes. By the way, I never said that this post was “sitting”. Step your comprehension game up

I ain’t praying for jack… just telling it how it is. Neither you nor I can control the market

Have a great Sunday! Might be good for your blood pressure to hop off the forum for a bit, or at least not visit threads you don’t like