Thread: Comex
View Single Post
Old 25 December 2017, 01:33 AM   #37
964RS
"TRF" Member

Watch: Something vintage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain Stachler View Post
Hi Milton, Mine is exactly the same, No 139 at the back. I have it since 1979. I had another one prior to this but I left it with Comex Fareast when I left. 139 was given to me by Marseille.
Unfortunately it stopped tickling and there is no Comex agent over here. The nearest one is in Port Vlla in Vanuatu. It will have to waite until I travel to OZ or to EE...
Looks like 139 is up for sale.....

http://www.network54.com/Forum/20767...ref.5514+Comex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood_Milton View Post
Bonjour Alain,

Thanks for posting. You will realise that you have a very interesting and significantly valuable watch, of course. The ones with Comex logo on the dial sadly recognise even higher prices, but you still have a little treasure. I'm sure many of us would love to see some pictures of yours or to hear a little more of your own / the watch's diving history.

Don't ask me how, but I expect your watch's unique case number (between the lugs at the six o'clock end, hidden by the bracelet) ends in xxxxx67, yes?

In any event, please do not have any work carried out by anyone, even a Rolex main agent or service centre, without refering back here so that we may just help you avoid any pitfalls that can catch the unwary.

I suspect that we will know a few figures in common from the world of professional diving in those decades!

KRs,

Haywood Milton, UK
But doesn't end in xxxx67....
964RS is offline   Reply With Quote