View Single Post
Old 7 March 2020, 01:19 AM   #966
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
Also note that Dr. Anthony Fauci convinced then President Obama to allow him to fly in Ebola patients to learn how to treat. The country went absolutely insane. He then publicly educated the American public to remain calm AND that the risks were incredibly low for the American public. If he’s publicly telling us NOW to be prepared for the coronavirus and that it IS a critical issue including a pandemic, you better damn well take his word for it.
The same gentleman would tell you to be prepared for the flu virus and has told you to be. All of that has nothing to do with you saying he’s been muzzled and not telling us 100% of everything going on. That’s one heck of a claim and if true would be a massive scandal that would have already been reported by some whistleblower. Please stop spreading rumors like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
I’m a Republican if that makes you feel better. Everyone close to me on this board knows I’m a conservative. Stop assuming just because I live in San Francisco I’m going against the grain.

Also I think you’re a great guy but you’re getting really aggressive not just against me but against anyone else on this thread that has a different opinion than yours!
OK. That’s fine but I’m not sure what any of that has to do with your above claim.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250