View Single Post
Old 10 March 2020, 12:22 AM   #1222
envuks
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Keep going.

Basic Guidelines
The following categories of online conduct are unacceptable on The Rolex Forums and constitute a violation of our Community Standards which may result in warning, suspension or loss of membership:

Harrassment... Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, threatens, and/or denigrates another member at any time. We have zero tolerance for taking an argument about any topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a forum member can also constitute harassment. In other words, no flaming other members (this means no slander of any kind will be tolerated).

As the primary instigator in this thread I do find it ironic that you share this.

My post above was focused at your bold opinions that have been shared here for weeks. Often talking over others who share real data and facts. If you take that as a personal attack you’re being silly and defensive. The goal of this thread is to ensure that people get good information on a very serious subject.

Your posts seem to do the opposite and mostly opinion based. Sure, it’s always good to have a contrarian, but at a certain point it becomes distasteful. Don’t be surprised when you get shut down by others for sharing false information / opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“A man with one watch always knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.”