View Single Post
Old 10 March 2020, 12:23 AM   #1223
Bryant Park
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Keep going.

Basic Guidelines
The following categories of online conduct are unacceptable on The Rolex Forums and constitute a violation of our Community Standards which may result in warning, suspension or loss of membership:

Harrassment... Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, threatens, and/or denigrates another member at any time. We have zero tolerance for taking an argument about any topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a forum member can also constitute harassment. In other words, no flaming other members (this means no slander of any kind will be tolerated).
Envuks- "my words were “don’t be a cheap bast@rd” in regards to you not pledging TRF. For $30 you could have proved me wrong in the moment and helped TRF(where you clearly spend a fair amount of time). In fact, I fully expected you to pledge and prove me wrong (that was the point of my original post), but I guess I’m just proving myself wrong"

Appaently he thinks your dumb and I am cheap. At least I can buy my way out of this vitriol. Hang in there Patton250 you are entitled to express a contrarian view.