View Single Post
Old 19 March 2020, 10:59 PM   #2750
djgallo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
Boy you wouldn’t want to hear me chant, I have a terrible singing voice. I understand that you don’t get my hope prayer, heck I’m not even sure its a correct term, I probably made it up myself. I don’t know what to call it, it is my hope prayer (and belief) that medical science will come up with a cure, vaccine, whatever, to stop all those predicted hundreds of thousands from dying. Am I Naive? Probably, and that guy sure has a heck of a lot more knowledge on the subject then I do, if this were a thread about flying fighter jets in combat then I would have more informed opinion, but I still believe and if I’m proven wrong I’ll still hope. I don’t know why anyone would want to contradict me, maybe it’s an unrealistic goal but shouldn’t everyone be hoping (praying, whatever) that my vision is true? I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t, or belittle me for it, but it is my way of coping. You are right about everyone having their peace ( I think you spelled it wrong peace versus piece, eh, either one works ) and that’s important here. And thank you for respecting my way of dealing with the stress of this, whatever yours is I wish you strength, if we all respect each other’s opinions and strive towards the goal of beating this virus (even if it is a far-reach to hope so) then we will all be better for it.

Stay safe.
Amen. I’m praying and hoping for a positive outcome here too....and I know many others are...