View Single Post
Old 13 April 2019, 03:37 AM   #1
b.wayne
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5513 Maxi Lollipop
FS: Vintage 1969 Rolex 1675 GMT "Long-E" MK I Dial

Description: 1969 Rolex “MK 1” 1675 Pepsi GMT. This GMT sports the mark I dial and fits in the correct era case. The dial is distinguished by the middle prong in the letter “E” in Rolex being longer than the other dial variants. A beautiful thick font pepsi insert that has faded beautifully borders the near immaculate dial. There are 4 small dots on the left side of the dial that can only be seen in certain lighting. The Lume is all intact and sports a mustardy yellow color with correct “bandaid” type texture on the surface. The 24 hour hand has a shade lighter patina than the hands. A correct inscription from “iv 68” is on the inside of the caseback. This is a beautiful and honest watch that has so much presence given the contrast of all the colors being given off.

Dial: Mark 1, “Long-E” Dial

Insert: Fat Font Faded Pepsi Insert

Hands: Appears to be Original Hands

Case: Excellent condition case that has been previously polished with what appears to be original chamfers

Bracelet: Tight Full Link 7836 bracelet

Offered at $16,450USD
Bank Wire, Cash Face to Face

I am located in Southern California. Watch is available for local pick up and inspection.

Several references upon request.

You can follow me on IG: Greyandpatina
Phone: +1-415-881-8018
Email: Howdycurtis@gmail.com

Return Policy: 48 hour inspection period. Full Refund minus shipping fees if watch is not as described or misrepresented.

Link to Enlarged pics
https://imgur.com/a/cfzMsLk

IG: @greyandpatina
b.wayne is offline   Reply With Quote