View Single Post
Old 21 September 2020, 06:33 AM   #71
LOWERCASE GUY
"TRF" Member

Watch: TT DJ41- champagne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phooi View Post
This thread is only discussing the release of the 50th anniversary silver snoopy. No one knows if there will be other releases or what that may entail. Also, it is unclear whether it will be an anniversary edition since it looks more and more like it will be a limited production piece.

There is NO NEWS on what the snoopy will be. Everything you’re reading is pure speculation unless someone wants to drop a major watch news bomb on a forum. This is unlikely since it is worth serious $$ in media revenue.
Thank you for being so helpful

My questions was semi-related as i'm asking about the new speedmaster movement. Sorry if you didn't feel it appropriate but frankly I don't care, just don't answer instead of being a troll.

The Constellation is not speculation, it is 100% confirmed via Omega. I can tell you it will entail a 41mm case and a ceramic bezel. So everything i'm reading is not pure speculation but thanks for the advice all the same. Do your homework before you troll me.

My question was related to the snoopy as I asked about the movement, really no need to be so rude.