View Single Post
Old 12 July 2020, 02:02 AM   #5146
JorgeCCW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Patek and AP
The 44 Novelty thread

I get that if you are careful you can minimize the amount of marks or scratches you get on a non-ceramic bezel. But there is 2 things that for me are unacceptable with that : 1) I don’t want a live with this wrist awareness all the time , it takes away part of the fun , and don’t want to feel uncomfortable with some normal living situations 2) it’s not ok for me the look of the bezel when has some little marks , i think having a couple of faint marks on other part of the case in general is acceptable hey it happens to any watch we wear, but man when they are in the bezel is terrible because these watches are all about the bezel (or at least a good part) plus is in your face every time you see the time and reflects even more with light (sun)

I can accept though that those remarks are how I feel about it , and that a lot of people are ok with living in a careful
state of awareness while you wear the watch and that to have a couple of marks on the bezel doesn’t take away their joy. And that’s fine .
All I am saying is that for me that is not ok. Doesn’t make me happy , lol
To each his own , I guess
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Nothing happens until something moves "
Albert Einstein
JorgeCCW is offline   Reply With Quote