View Single Post
Old 27 September 2017, 12:57 PM   #78
abs82
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intl House of Time View Post
if we never made another retail sale ever again it would not effect us one bit that is why I have no problem telling all you keyboard warriors how it really is. Stop acting like children.
Oh geez! This guy...amirite?? BTW, I don't think that is going to be much of a problem based on his responses here.

Was it an unfortunate "mistake" - maybe. But the reaction by the seller is what was going to make or break the transaction and well....as you can tell from his responses above, I don't think it is hard to imagine the level of "customer service" that I received from this seller.

That being said, I never leveled any personal attacks unlike this seller and simply provided information by which others can make their own decision and I stand by my OP. No need for threats when someone does this to themselves

When someone shows you who they are - believe them.
Rolex Submariner 114060 | Rolex GMT Master II BLNR 116710 | Rolex Day Date 118235 | Cartier Santos 100 W20073X8 | Cartier Drive de Cartier WSNM0004 | Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial | Panerai Luminor Marina Automatic PAM00048