View Single Post
Old 7 October 2017, 01:52 AM   #1
BentleyReese
"TRF" Member

Watch: YachtMaster 116622
116622 Yacht-Master Rhodium Review

Wonderful watch. Purchased from OCROLEXGUY in Huntington Beach. Patrick is awesome. Been looking at the Yacht-Master for over a year deciding between Blue or Rhodium...I found that the Rhodium is a dial which goes with just about everything. The sunray dial is awesome in the sun and changes colors depending on the angle. Dark grey to light grey. I do not find alot of YM in the wild...so it's nice and when you do find them...I see alot of Platinum blasted dials. The baby blue second hand and text is really nice.

Oyster band fits nicely on the wrist. You can adjust band three ways:
1) Add/Remove a link Each link adds/remove 10mm
2) Expand/Close Easy Link adds/removes 5mm
3) Move the end within the Clasp add/removes 3.5mm

Rotating bezel is smooth and clicks with each turn. Different from the Turn-O-Graph (my favorite) which glides. Turn-O-Graph bezel also is spring loaded so when you press on the bezel it has a little play/bound in it. Yatch-Master does not.

The Polished Center Links especially the clasp do scratch more than I would like..but as a tool watch that you will wear everyday, I think that it's appropriate. I had it no more than a day and then doing emails...I look at the clasp and it got scratches just form rubbing up against my laptop base. incredibly frustrating...Cape Cod Cloth...here I come!

it is a bit heavier than at 36mm..so make sure to wear it a bit snug becuase what happens (to me) is when I turn my wrist counter clockwise the watch flows to the back...so I may shorten the link on the Inside bracelet to keep the watch centered on the wrist.

I have a 5.75 wrist and I feel it still fit's nicely at 40MM. But that it pushing the limit.
BentleyReese is offline   Reply With Quote