View Single Post
Old 2 January 2019, 09:51 AM   #44
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetaPatek View Post
but the doom is already here; in fact, it has been since 2008. what you are seeing are the optics that you are allowed to see. namely, the "markets" have been synthetically rigged, luxury goods and until recently real estate and car sales were juiced as function of said rigging. Main St you are not seeing, clearly. take a drive through America and keep your eyes open, not even wide open, just a bit open and you will see my point. if you understand what has been going on in the "markets" since 2008 then you might better see what is really going on under the proverbial hood. [the info is out there, even the BIS is admitting and warning about what i am typing here, that's the central bank of central banks fyi.]

again, i just shared some opinions and observations. you think the bull run goes on indefinitely? you think these horological trinkets can only go one way and that's up? no problemo. you are right.
The doom is here, and the Nautilus still continues to go up in price, so there is clearly no connection between Nautilus values and "the markets".

All I'm saying is that I think the Nautilus 5711/12 will continue to rise over the next 18 months. It would be the comedy thing to happen, and would add greatly to the gaiety of the nation, IMO.

It's just a bit of fun, after all, so let's see...
rolexpatek363 is offline   Reply With Quote