View Single Post
Old 3 March 2020, 07:24 PM   #752
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
Im 62 and in the high risk cat with High blood pressure etc...Ive always been a germaphobic .....OCD wash my hands 20 times a day....always using germ-x etc...wont use public bathrooms....wont shake hands....when i come home from a doctor i wash the clothes i had on and spray down the car seats....im bad, but ive always been this way since junior high. I have N95 mask i bought last year for the flu...when i though somebody might have it....but did not. I suppose to stop 95 percent (i hope) from getting through...
When i went to doctor today i had one on and she gave me a strange look. I told her my friend who works for Lockheed has been working on JSF for years and has been in South Korea for 18 months....he got a last flight out last friday and sent me a 52 year old male who wrote about what having the Corona virus was like for him ( he works for Lockheed also).....he called it my 22 days in Corona hell. First was extreme muscle pain and fatigue so bad he could hardly walk....then 103+ fever and a dry hacking cough a fewdays later...that got so bad he could not breath without coughing. He said he was hacking up this yellowish looking slime with some blood mixed it. He ended up in a hospital in Busan on a ventilator for 8 days. He wrote he really thought he was going to die but his fever broke on day 11 and slowly got better but still feels like he was hit by a bus. When he wrote this he was still in quarantine in South Korea as of Feb 24th was the day he emailed it.
After reading his story it scared me and im going stay home as much as possible not go out and have home grocery delivery till this virus blows over soon i hope soon. I know im being extreme but it sure sounds like something i dont want to get!
This is a live map of the virus location.....

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6