View Single Post
Old 6 October 2019, 03:18 AM   #58
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercoach32 View Post
To each his/her own, Nick C. Yes, I do need to bash Panerai. It was a combination of the God-awful Panerai I wasted my money on along with the fact it took me 10 grey dealers who told me they had zero interest and no longer take on any Panerai watches before I could even spit out which model I wanted to get rid of which gave me a pretty good indication of the quality a Panerai owner gets for his/her money. If you don't like my evaluation Nick C., Jimmy cracked corn and I truly don't care. I will stand on my soapbox and shout my story out every. single. time I see a Panerai post in the Rolex Forum. I care about everyone in this forum, and human beings in general, and if I can save one person the pain, misery, and frustration of owning one, it's a win in my book. That being said, comparing the cumulative maintenance issues of a Sub vs that of a Panerai is about as as I've seen on this forum. Good day.

I own 5 panerai and very happy with them. There are built solid. I think you are just a hater that try to buy one panerai and you ‏bought the wrong reference because you didn’t do your homework. Anyways panerai doesn’t need hater like you. Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nick c is offline   Reply With Quote