View Single Post
Old 12 November 2019, 11:01 AM   #5
GolfJunkie
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrison0 View Post
I agree, I think he is a even on both, it more a question of aesthetics and what collectors like yourself value more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again it’s a matter of personal preference between these two (and all watches for that matter).

This would be a very difficult choice for me. I like the looks of the PO but the demensions + the HEV might bother me, although I’ve never tried it on so can’t say for sure. But then again Omega does rubber straps and deployant claps very well and can make a large watch wear very comfortable.

In regards to the Speedmaster, I think it’s a great watch and I’ve been very close to buying it the last 3-4 months but I just can’t get past the yellow accents. I really don’t like the color yellow and know it would really bother me on a watch so this one is a no-go for me personally. If it weren’t for the yellow I’d already own this watch. Love the manual wind and semi skelotonized dial!

Those are my views on both watches. Opinions will vary and I suggest your friend tries them both on and decides based on his likes and dislikes
GolfJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote