View Single Post
Old 17 November 2019, 06:50 AM   #264
Mach
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP ROO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post
That's what is p*ssing me off. I pre-ordered mine through my long time AD back in May, and we haven't heard anything on an ETA for the watch, but evidently there are other AD's with them sitting in their cases for sale, not pre-sold. I would have thought that they would ship the pre-sold ones first... guess I was wrong.

I currently have 21 Breitlings in my collection all of which, except 1 vintage piece, purchased new from my AD. I am starting to feel that if this is the way Breitling treats it's long time customers maybe I should stick to other brands.

Very disappointed in Breitling.
I would argue that this occurs across all brands, unfortunately. In my case, I was totally fortunate to find one since I had not been following Breitling for a while. In the case of Omega, I was the first one to put money down at my local AD for ‘57 Trilogy Speedmaster the day after the announcement. Yet, others who put money down well after me got their piece. So, I can emphasize with you it’s not a good feeling.

I’m waiting now for a Blancpain Air Command. With this, I contacted a boutique rather than an AD. They’re saying next month. But, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s early next year.
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote