View Single Post
Old 29 May 2020, 08:02 AM   #1
merchandiser
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex Day-Date ref 1807 w/ Linen Dial from 1969

Hi All,

I’m selling a Rolex Day-Date ref 1807 from 1969, here are the details:

Dial: Excellent condition champagne linen pie-pan dial with all lume plots in place which have turned to a creamy yellow hue. The hands have also turned to creamy yellow hue that match the lune plots.

Case: Excellent condition 2,xxx,xxx serial 36mm 18K yellow gold case with bark bezel showing light wear and has taken on a rosy patina. The 18K yellow gold bark textured president bracelet is also in excellent condition showing light wear with light stretch and has also taken on a rosy patina.

Movement: Rolex automatic caliber 1555 movement is in good operating condition, service history is unknown.

The Deal: My price is $10,950 with overnight shipping from Fedex and third-party insurance from Parcel Pro. Reasonable offers and trades are always welcome. I will accept payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% with buyer references. You get a 3 day inspection period and may return the watch for any reason. You'll receive a full refund minus all shipping, insurance, packaging and other costs associated with the purchase and return of the watch. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415.323.3938, via email at info@sectordial.com or on Instagram @sectordial. Face to face transactions in a secure location in the Union Square neighborhood of San Francisco are possible by appointment. I am an IWJG member in good standing. Happy to provide references as needed.

merchandiser is offline   Reply With Quote