View Single Post
Old 5 March 2014, 04:17 AM   #25
Frosty
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 1675
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Ferguson View Post
The Beverly Hills center is every bit "official". My understanding is that it is walk-in only, so they don't accept watches shipped in. But because of this they don't have near the volume and therefore the turnaround is probably quicker.

Not sure if they will ship a watch back, or if you must also pick it up. Wasn't aware that some tasks get sent to Dallas, but assuming a normal service this probably isn't an issue in most cases. So if it is convenient, you'll save on shipping/insurance and probably get quicker turnaround by going there. Registered mail alone into and out of Dallas or NY is probably 3+ weeks, plus sitting in the longer queues at the two big centers.
RSC BH will accept mail-in if it meets their requirements for packaging. Call them to see what the requirments are. I sent a package in and used clear tape. They said they would have accepted it if I had used brown tape.

They will ship a watch back to you. This is all information I got from the nice people at the counter while I waited to have my bezel insert changed.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote