View Single Post
Old 10 January 2020, 08:43 AM   #1
Ollie9swy
"TRF" Member

Watch: day date 1803
Rolex jubilee bracelet stretch repair

Evening All,

First of all Admins delete if this is not allowed here and provide feedback if possible.

Im offering a service to repair stretched Rolex jubilee bracelets.

I am able to repair all stainless steel and bi metal bracelets.

I am based in Northampton UK.

Happy to discuss with anyone the process i go through in order to repair the bracelet upon request. Just to summarise;

I replace all pins within the bracelet, i also replace the screw pins. where the clasp pin is worn and no longer rigid i will also replace that.

Its a delicate and time consuming process with that in mind I'm charging £300 this includes shipment from yourself to me and the return postage and the service used is Royal Mail special delivery. Alternatively Im also happy to meet people locally and collect the bracelet and return it in person.

I only require bracelet itself and NOT end links they will need to be kept by yourself.

I do not offer a service to polish the bracelet so please bear this in mind.

The turn around will be up to 16 working days but if completed before hand it will be returned to you promptly.

If you would like to discuss this further please email me on your.bracelet.repair@hotmail.com

Here is an example of the work i have done thus far.

All the best

Oliver Nightingale

Last edited by Ollie9swy; 10 January 2020 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: Added more photos
Ollie9swy is offline   Reply With Quote