View Single Post
Old 3 May 2019, 06:39 PM   #1
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: Vintage Rolex Viceroy 18 Kt Yellow Gold, Ref. 3116. New Price Reduction

FSOT: Vintage Rolex Viceroy 18 Kt Yellow Gold, Ref. 3116. New Price Reduction

Rarely seen Vintage Rolex Viceroy 18 Kt Yellow Gold, Ref. 3116.

Movement Rolex Precision Manual Winding 17 Rubies. It is running very well and keeps great time.
Solid 18 Kt Yellow Gold Cushion Tonneau Case. Diameter is 29.5mm x 38mm without crown

547.xxx Serial. Circa 1947
Reference # 3116
The serial #'s are clearly visible between lugs.
Acrylic Plastic Crystal.
Keeps very good time, winds and runs smooth.

I recently, I have check this watch at several watchmakers, and I got mixed answers, some told me that the Dial is original, a few told me they are not sure because of the age (1947).
Today, I just got a message from one of the Watch Forum's Moderators that the Dial is Repainted or Re-Done. Then, I take his word.
Then This Watch has a Redone Or Re-Painted Dial. I'm sorry for not describing this watch accuratlely.
The Case and the Movement are 100% Original and Period correct, except for the dial thats Re-Done.
Includes: watch only.
Excellent condition, considering the year.
Link to high resolution Pics
https://ibb.co/album/fKM1ov

New Price Reduction to $3,195 Shipped and insured FedEx Second Day

No trades; except one I cannot refuse; only well known brands.
Trades accepted Rolex Submariner, Sea Dweller Explorers, Datejust and GMT any year. And Some IWC, Breitling, Omega, Jaeger, Tudor, Cartier, Up or Down, mainly sport models.
Please include a full Description, a full set of Pics (Text or Email) and your best trade price.

Payments accepted :
Personal or Cashier checks only if your Bank has a branch located in the Bay Area of San Francisco, CA.
Money order, Bank Wire, Direct bank deposit. PayPal Only if you have Very Good Feed Back
International ONLY bank Wire , Money Gram or Western Union Money Orders.
Locals welcome San Francisco, Bay area CA.

Thank you
Alex 415-608-7821
Email alex maniscalco (at] hotmail [dot} com (No Spaces )