View Single Post
Old 22 May 2019, 07:00 PM   #136
venuswilliam
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuswilliam View Post
Gents,

Appreciate any advice.Recently purchased a GMT Master 16700 U serial number "SWISS <T25"

A friend pointed out that dials are supposed to be tritium dials instead of luminova dials.As shown on the pictures it looks like what I have on my GMT is a luminova dials and that only GMT master with only "SWISS" are supposed to have the luminova dials.

So the issue that I might have is could it be that my GMT master has it's dials replaced?

A member here also pointed out that it's possible that there is a short run of production of the 16700 GMT master SWISS<T25 that has luminova dials.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Regards

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
[QUOTE=venuswilliam;9658402]Gents,

Appreciate any advice.Recently purchased a GMT Master 16700 U serial number "SWISS - <T25"

A friend pointed out that dials are supposed to be tritium dials instead of luminova dials.As shown on the pictures it looks like what I have on my GMT is a luminova dials and that only GMT master with only "SWISS" are supposed to have the luminova dials.

So the issue that I might have is could it be that my GMT master has it's dials replaced?

A member here also pointed out that it's possible that there is a short run of production of the 16700 GMT master SWISS- <T25 that has luminova dials.

Any leads will be appreciated.TIA

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
venuswilliam is offline   Reply With Quote