View Single Post
Old 20 January 2019, 08:33 AM   #1
kungpow
"TRF" Member

FS: OEM straps and buckle

I’ve got a few OEM Panerai straps that I'd like to sell. I’ve been holding onto them for a while, just waiting to use them on whatever watch I get next. Sadly, I haven’t owned a Panerai in over 2 years so it’s time to let them go. I took a few pics for now, but please let me know if you need more! All straps are 115/75 in length (no that’s not a typo) – they are the ‘old’ regular size straps that I’ve held onto because they fit my small wrist better.

1. OEM Rubber strap – 115/75 and 24/22, for tang buckle. Excellent condition - the strap was worn a handful of times, then put away. Comes with tubes. Price = $100

2. OEM Dark Brown Buffalo strap – 115/75 and 24/22, for tang buckle. This strap is new and unworn. Price = $150

3. OEM Black Alligator strap -115/75 and 24/22, for tang buckle. Ecru stitch with black lining. New and unworn. Comes with baggie (shows wear). Price = $200

4. OEM MX light gold strap – 115/75 and 27/22, with sewn-in MX buckle. This is the OEM 232/249 strap. Brand new and unworn, with blue tape still on the buckle. Comes with baggie (shows wear). Price = $300

5. OEM brushed steel thumbnail buckle – 22mm, near mint condition with only a few light hairlines. Purchased from a boutique years ago and only used a handful of times. Comes with box. Price = $175

Prices include shipping within the US (sorry, no international sales). PM me for more pics, or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Brian

kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote