View Single Post
Old 7 July 2020, 07:07 PM   #202
micasol
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_afficionado View Post
Exactly. It is not like the buyer is sourcing the donor then giving it to you for the custom work. You are selling whatever "Daytona" you have kept the Rolex coronet I am assuming on the Crown and I am assuming same on the bracelet. I have seen multiple of your creations on this thread with the Rolex brand on the would be dial / etched on crystal. You have included the green/red tags in many of your pics and I doubt your movement has gone through CSOC? Are you removing any reference of rolex from Skelitonized movement including model numbers? You are selling a used watch as, a new creation that steals IP from Rolex... just my interpretation but I am not a lawyer. I know that rolex already shut down one aftermarket customizer and is looking to expand the net... I also feel that your thread fishes for business from TRF members along with using the expertise from members to improve your creation.

Not my cup of tea. But you do you until Rolex comes down on you with their legal team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Am not selling watches bro, am building those for me first, after if consumers wants one, they could send it to made this custom.
Like could write previously, am just sharing here what’s could be done on this watch, thought if wanna sell them would have opened a sale thread, anyway it’s cool you have seen those I published, was thinking could be fun to share custom build, don’t saw one previously sharing, could understand why now!
COSC is not more used till some years ago, but don’t worry all watches have build are working perfectly [emoji108].
Maybe you are not a lawyer, but for sure really acknowledge about. Like you wrote not your cup of tea and could understand.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk