View Single Post
Old 11 July 2020, 02:49 PM   #1
dauster
"TRF" Member

What's the point of trying to establish a relationship with Ap?

Maybe it's a "Westime phenomenon" but I am a bit curious as to how AP expects people to buy their precious Code or rather establish a real relationship if basically none of their watches are available?

Other than openworked and tourbillion ROO that are basically heavy hitter pieces anyway only two 44mm ROOs are currently readily available at Crystals in Las Vegas: A
REF. #26400IO.OO.A004CA.01 (basically grey titanium model) and REF. #26401RO.OO.A002CA.02 (the pink gold ROO) - one month wait or so.

Both I like and the pink gold is definitely great but that's it? All new ROO are sold out - not that I even like them but still and on top of that I was just told that the only grail watch that seemed somewhat in reach SS PC is discontinued?

WTF AP.

I will just go grey from now on then. They would not even commit to any color 15500 in SS if I were to buy my 2nd watch in 6 months (I like the white diver). So after potentially spending basically $50k loyally at their boutique they would not even promise a SS 15500 ?

My first watch was a 42mm ROO with havanna dial and blue sub dials, which I love but very annoyed that this is the way the game is supposed to be. Not everybody can spend millions.

I am not even talking about any hot pieces but this is just a waste of time...
Sorry for the rant but tonight's conversation with the boutique just opened my eyes
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote