View Single Post
Old 29 December 2019, 10:47 PM   #3
karmatp
"TRF" Member

I love my superocean 42

https://www.rolexforums.com/attachme...1&d=1577622876

I just received this from my wife for Xmas. I was looking for the perfect summer, beach, pool watch, this is it. 42mm is perfect for my 7 1/4” wrist, I’m not sure how big your wrist is but 36mm is small. I have been eyeing these new Superocean’s ever since they were released, they are just awesome.

Bang for the buck is hard to beat. I love matte dials, applied markers and brushed cases with polished sides. It also has great lume and it’s running at +3! I am working on finding the resting position at night that will slow it downs bit to improve accuracy but I am super happy with a little fast. It is an outsourced 2824 but I have read that Breitling does modify it for better accuracy, and it is COSC certified.

All I can tell you is that the new Superocean’s are great divers that can take whatever you throw at them, true tool watches, not jewelry. I find it super comfy on the wrist and I am very happy with this purchase. Shop around and find a AD that will give you about 30% off and you will have made a wonderful purchase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BD14711B-D95F-45C9-9455-18F1082C6DA3.jpeg (90.6 KB, 249 views)