View Single Post
Old 30 August 2019, 04:13 AM   #164
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Watch: me hit Huge Lotto
Ever just want to sell them all and just roll with one?

I have three plus the RG Yachtmaster for my wife.

Yellow Gold SUBMARINER "smurf" 116618lb

Rose GOld DAYTONA 116505

Sd4k 116600

Thought about just keeping the Sub, but for my delicate wrists, I need something a little lighter, especially when doing strenuous Activities.

Love the Sub for the Heft when I want heft! Plus, I really love the flat blue in the sun and fluorescent lighting!

Love the Sd4k, because it is more than just a Sub. Has more heft and presence than a regular SS Sub, but not nearly as much as a PM Sub.

Love the Matte dial no cyclops, and it just wears more comfortable especially with the glidelock.

The PM Daytona, also weighs less than the Full PM SUB, but much more than the sd4k. Plus, it wears so comfortably. I mean real comfortably. and really all it needs is the Easy-link, unlike the Full PM Sub that needs the Glidelock

Plus the DAytona, is a real looker. I'll go into how awesome the RG and Black dial is...

So I need at least three,
to be my 1

To really lives means to live your life to the fullest. It means to chase your dreams, take risks, and to love life.
Since everyone’s fate is the same, why not live the best life that you possibly can? In order to really live,you must seize the day.
Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present...
LuminousMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote