View Single Post
Old 7 August 2020, 10:15 PM   #247
Denvertimeguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallroller View Post
Came across TTSD43. WOW. Stunning. Best looking TT out there. Massive manly classic. I thought to check the Forum and see some practical feedback. I get non-positive comments and myself do honest straight talk feedback. But 90+ % negativity is nonsensical in reasoning. Toolwatch? Sure. How many real divers out there? 1%? And if you are only using your Sub or SD for diving then you are not. So, let's face it... it is not a tool watch. It is just called that. It is a jewelry piece as any other Rolex is. Gold, Platinum etc on any 5 digit watch absolutely makes sense. Not to mention I will wear TT/p-metal in the Board room or on the beach faster than you can say steeeeel. Yes, I am buying it and am on the waiting list. Love the fact you can't see it on many wrists... maybe the best feature yet. Love subs, had it, but too common. Seen high school kids wearing it. Times changed.

Right! I was lucky enough to purchase one on the spot in Vegas just a couple months ago and it didn’t leave my wrist the whole trip! The watch sits perfectly imo if you have a slightly larger wrist and I also love the extra weight it throws around... lead me to exchange my TT Rootbeer for the full PM reference 3 weeks later. The TT Rootbeer never did it for me and it only saw wrist time maybe twice in a couple months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Denvertimeguy is offline   Reply With Quote